Supply & Fit
When you are considering installing new windows, doors or a conservatory Apollo will be delighted to help you.
Initially we will visit at your convenience to discuss your requirements and to measure up for quotation purposes.
A detailed but clear and easy to understand quotation with pictures of the windows and doors is produced.
For conservatories a full set of CAD drawings is produced to enable you to see clearly the proposed structure. If required we can offer a full turnkey service including obtaining planning consents, building your base, screeding and plastering, plumbing and electrical work. Alternatively, we can liaise closely with your builder to ensure that the conservatory is everything you wish for.
If you decide to go ahead with Apollo, our surveyor will visit to take accurate measurements and confirm all your requirements to ensure we get everything exactly right.
Our skilled and experienced installation team will visit at your convenience and we know you will be extremely impressed with the high standard of workmanship.
Upon completion, your installation will be Fensa registered and our 10 year guarantee posted to you.
10 of the BEST REASONS to give us the opportunity to quote for your new windows, doors or conservatory:
- Comprehensive range of styles and finishes to choose from.
- Knowledgeable and helpful staff to offer advice if you need it.
- Quotations which are detailed but clear and easy to understand.
- Prices that will impress.
- No high pressure sales tactics. We leave you to decide in your own time.
- Quick delivery.
- Fitting to the highest standards.
- Superb after sales service.
- FENSA registered company.
- Excellent 10 year no quibble guarantee.